top of page
Company Name: Albyns Limited (‘the Company’)
Company Contact details:
41 Paradise Walk, London SW3 4JL
For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation (including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR"), the company responsible for your personal data can be found here:
The data controller is Albyns Limited. It is registered in the United Kingdom, with company number 06793582.
The data controller’s representative is Paul Riley. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company works as a property design firm with architects, designers, suppliers, home owners and occupiers. The Company must process personal data (including special categories of personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with our services, we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
Where Albyns Limited collects personal data about you, this data consists of information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number. Where necessary we may collect information to identify you or financial information for accounting purposes - and any other personal information you choose to tell us.
Personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
1. To maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our services or a client.
2. Internal reporting.
3. To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients.
Where we have your consent, we will also share information about relevant services that may be of interest to you. You will always be able to unsubscribe from such provision of services at any time by contacting us using our contact details.
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include special categories of personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with the services specified above. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
1. Legitimate interest – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
2. Contractual basis - processing is necessary in relation to a contract to which the individual has entered into or because the individual has asked for something to be done so they can enter into a contract.
3. Necessary for the compliance of a legal obligation.
4. Consent – The individual gives his or her consent to the processing of his or her data for a particular purpose.
Our aim is to be responsible, relevant and secure when using your data.
c. Recipient/s of data
We will only share your personal information with third parties, with your permission. This will be in order to facilitate the services that we are providing for you.
The Company may transfer only the information you provide to us to countries outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) for the purposes of providing the services to you. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information.
2. Data retention
We will only retain your personal data for the purposes set out in this policy and for as long as we have a legal or business requirement to do so. Our time period for retention will depend on applicable laws, rules or regulations that we are required to follow, whether there is an ongoing request or query or other type of legal claim or dispute, the type of information we are holding and whether we are asked by you or a regulatory authority to keep the personal data.
3. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
1. The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
2. The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
3. The right to rectification of your personal data;
4. The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
5. The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
6. The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
7. The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
8. The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
9. The right to withdraw consent at any time.
You can exercise your right to erasure of any data held by Albyns Limited at any time, by contacting email@example.com and we will action requests within 7 working days. This request can be declined if there is a legal requirement for the Company to hold certain data, at which point this will be communicated to you.
4. Online Data if using our website
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. Suppliers’ Data
We don't collect much data about suppliers, we simply collect enough to ensure that our relationship runs smoothly. We'll collect the details for our contacts within your organisation, including names, telephone numbers, email addresses and bank details for payment purposes. We may also hold extra information that someone in your organisation has chosen to tell us
Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact: Paul Riley on firstname.lastname@example.org.
bottom of page